Rescue Diver Course
Rescue Diver is regarded by many divers as the most fun and rewarding certification course they have taken. This course teaches you how to be aware of trouble, as well as showing you how to help yourself and others when difficulties arise.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Advanced Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses)
The price for Rescue Diver certification is $200 plus course materials. Rental gear and expenses at dive location are not included. If you can’t find information or have questions, please call (316) 775-6688 or contact us and we’re happy to help!
BEFORE YOU START DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT FORMS