If you’re looking for a convenient way to try scuba, look to the Amber Waves PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience to broaden your horizons. Jump into this program and see what all the fun is about. Give it a try, see if you want to take the adventure one step further, and become a PADI Open Water Scuba diver. Diving can change your life!
Discover Scuba Diving skills may be credited toward the PADI Open Water Diver certification.
- Review, complete and sign the PADI Discover Scuba Diving affirmation of risk and medical history screen (as found in the PADI Discover Scuba Diving brochure or other documents as specified by your PADI Office) before entering the water.
- Parent or guardian signature required for new divers younger than legal age. If the new diver answers “yes” to any condition on the form’s medical history section, the diver must receive medical approval prior to any in-water activities.
- Personalized instruction by a certified PADI Instructor or Divemaster.
- All SCUBA gear for use during the Discover Scuba at no additional charge. Includes: BCD, regulator, octopus, gauges with compass, wet-suit, mask, fins, snorkel, weights, and tank.
- All air fills for Discover Scuba
- For your safety, all Amber Waves dive instructors are certified professionals, with current training in CPR and First Aid.
10 years old
Course Fee – $60.00
You don’t have to scuba dive to enjoy the beauty of the ocean!
If SCUBA diving is not for you, snorkeling or skin diving can be a great way to enhance your vacation! We’ll be happy to outfit you with great snorkeling gear, and teach you how to use it! You can even earn a PADI Skin Diver certification if you like!
The price for snorkeling lessons is $50.
The price for the PADI Skin Diver certification course is $50.
If you can’t find information or have questions, please call (316) 775-6688 or contact us and we’re happy to help!